domingo, 17 de mayo de 2020

ENGLISH 5th PRIMARY from 18th to 22nd May

WEEK FROM 18th to 22nd May

  • Check your last week's homework:
(Corrige las tareas de la semana pasada)

Act book page 52: Activity 26
Order pictures: 3-1-2-4-5-6-8-9-7-10
2. I listen to music.
3. I help at home.
4. I work hard at school.
5. I visited my grandparents.
6. I use a computer.
7. I share things with my friends.
8. I walk to school.
9. I look after my pet.
10. I talk to my friends.

Act book page 52: Activity 27
2 walked/ 3 looked/ 4 had/ 5 stayed/ 6 talked/ 7 played/ 8 visited/ 9 watched/ 10 had.

 Act book page 53: Activity 28 (Answers true for you: Yes, I did/ No, I didn't)
2. Did you go to the cinema?.
3. Did you have homework?
4. Did you listen to music?
5. Did you use a computer?

Activity book page 53: Activity 29.
1 Edinburgh/ 2 English/ 3 shortbread/ 4 a famous poet and songwriter/ 5 more than 790/ 6 meat.

Activity book page 53: Activity 30.
1. Yes, they did.
2. Did people use a drawbridge to cross the moat? Yes, they did.
3. Did animals live in medieval castles? Yes, they did.
4. Did people collect the rubbish? No, they didn't.

Progress journal page 20: Activity 1
Order pictures 3- 7- 5 -4- 1- 6 - 8 -2
It's a legend.

Progress journal page 20: Activity 2
(Oraciones propias)
Examples: Many castles had dungeons and a moat.
Knights, cooks and servants also lived in the castle.
Sometimes musicians and acrobats permorfed shows.
Inside the castle, it was always dark and cold.

Progress journal page 21: Activity 3
(true sentences for you)
2. I walk to...
3. I use....
4. I look after...
5. I work...
6. I talk...
7. I visit...
8. I watch...
9. I listen to...
10. I share things...

 Progress journal page 21: Activity 4    
wash, have a shower, brush your teeth, have breakfast, have lunch, have dinner, do homework, tidy up, eat, play, ...

 Progress journal page 21: Activity 5     
visit- visited
help -helped
want- wanted
watch- watched
go- went
stay- stayed
have- had

 Progress journal page 21: Activity 6          
(True sentences for you)
Example: Last Saturday, I stayed at home. I watched a film with my family and I helped at home.



FIRST SESSION  (MONDAY, 18th)

UNIT 6: FRUIT AND VEGETABLES

*Si alguien no tiene el activity book en casa, aquí os dejo el tema 6 para descargar
   

  • Copy new vocabulary page 54 in your notebook and study.
   


  • Activity book page 54: Activity 1, 2 & 3


SECOND SESSION  (WEDNESDAY, 20th)



 
  • Remember" Months of the year"

  • Activity book page 55: Activity 4, 5 & 6.

    THIRD  SESSION  (FRIDAY, 22ND)

    • FICHA DIGITAL "FRUIT AND VEGETABLES"
        CLICK HERE =FRUIT AND VEGETABLES PARA HACER Y ENVIAR  
          
      *Cuando hayáis terminado pulsáis en terminado y me la enviáis usando el código ujh75zkzz8 junto con vuestro nombre y clase.


    • SNAPPET UNIT 6
          • Activity 1. FRUIT AND VEGETABLES


      *Puedes pinchar en la imagen de Snappet para que te lleve a la plataforma


      RECOMMENDED SONG FOR THIS WEEK: "IMAGINE" BY John Lennon
      • Listen and sing.  Enjoy it!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.