sábado, 9 de mayo de 2020

ENGLISH 5th PRIMARY from 11th to 15th

WEEK FROM 11th to 15th May

  • Check your last week's homework:
(Corrige las tareas de la semana pasada)


Act book page 48: Activity 13
Four syllables: I helped my mum./I watched TV.
Five syllables: I started to laugh/ I played with my friends.
Six syllables: I walked along the path./ I listened to music.
Seven syllables: I visited the castle./ I looked after my sister.
Eight syllables: I used my mum's new computer./ I wanted to see the monster.

Act book page 48: Activity 14 (respuesta Yes, I did/ No, I didn't).
2. Did you walk to school?
3. Did you watch TV?
4. Did you clean your teeth?
5. Did you go to the supermarket?

Act book page 48: Activity 15
(Respuesta individual sobre ti)
Examples: I didn't play basketball yesterday.
I went to the supermarket yesterday.

 Act book page 49: Activity 16
2. It's a small leather bag.
3. They used it as a pillow.
4. It's tartan.
5. Scottish clans or big family groups.
6. For weddings, parades and Scottish dances.

Activity book page 49: Activity 17.
Lisa: funny/ Steve: cool/ Rosa: boring/ Sita: great/ Joseph: fashionable.
And you? (libre)

Activity book page 49: Activity 18 (libre).

Activity book page 50: Activity 19.
1 window/ 2 tower/ 3 wall/ 4 drawbridge/ 5 gate/ 6 dungeon/ 7 moat.

Activity book page 50: Activity 20.
2. The lord and lady and their family, and knights, cooks, servants and guards lived in the castle.
3. Musicians and acrobats.
4. They prepared food in the kitchen.
5. They dropped rubbish in the moat.

Activity book page 50: Activity 22.
(Your opinion).


FIRST SESSION  (MONDAY, 11th)

*Si alguien no tiene el activity book en casa, aquí os dejo el tema 5.
  • Copy vocabulary in your notebook. Copia la hoja de vocabulario en tu cuaderno. Puedes descargarla pinchando aquí HOJA DE VOCABULARIO.


  • Activity book page 52 and 53 (enteras).
    • You can listen activity 1 here. Puedes escuchar el listening del ejercicio 1 pinchando en la imagen de audio.

SECOND SESSION  (WEDNESDAY, 13th)

  • Progress journal pages 20 and 21.*Si no lo tienes, puedes descargarlo pinchando en las páginas del progress journal.



  • Activity book page 86: activity 1 & 2.

THIRD  SESSION  (FRIDAY, 15th)

  • IMPORTANT: SNAPPET UNIT 5
      • UNIT 5: 
        • 10. REVIEW
        • 11. EXAM


    *Puedes pinchar en la imagen de Snappet para que te lleve a la plataforma



RECOMMENDED SONG FOR THIS WEEK: "HAPPIER" by Ed Sheran
  • Listen and sing.  Enjoy it!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.